Tuesday 11 June 2013

Learning How to Blog

So I realised that it's all good creating a blog but if I didn't put the time in to actually work on the blog and continue to spread the word (as well as add posts) then what would be the point exactly?

I logged on and found that over this past month my page has been viewed 85 times. 85! Now that might not seem a lot but as I have tweeted just a handful of times now that's actually pretty damn surprising. It's really cheered me up :)
Given this I have been stumbling around the vast internet and very quickly came across a wonderful post on updating my header (HERE). Using this helpful advice and some creativity there is a new "fancy" header. Which I love :) - Well I sort of love because I'm still not 100% on what I've used as a name and if it needs more ... something... yeah that's how it is today; I'm lost for words!

So I've tinkered about with some minor bits and rechecked my previous posts for errors etc. You know all that boring stuff... I have a brother study English language and I know he'd go a bit blue if he saw how many spelling and grammar errors I make. Well that and the fact that I repeat words too much. Bad bad habits which I must escape!


On a lighter much happier note I picked up a tonne of material I'd ordered today. No joke 11kg of "scrap-box" pieces which turned out to be a wow buy with some huge pieces in! Plus some striped material to make myself a little something, and a metre of polka dots. Can't not love polka dots!
Now all I need to do is get myself in gear and actually create some of these ideas in my head.
Firstly I'm thinking a new comforter for little bear seeing as he thinks he's Iggle Piggle walking around with a blanket constantly! Doh!


Any suggestions from the viewers?

Amy

xox.

No comments: