Tuesday 25 June 2013

Large Baby comforter / Small Banket



Easy Baby Blanket

Today has turned into quite a happy day. I have managed to create a new mini baby blanket and even did some up of whilst the little one was up! :-)


image
I didn't tutorial this one because I thought it would be a bit too simple. However I've got plans for another (quilted perhaps?!) so I’ll tutorial that one instead :-) I also have a girl’s design and fabrics to create it as well, but that will have to wait until there’s a reason, or a recipient ;-)
It’s a simple design but the fleece on one side makes it so cuddly!! I’m loving the trains and how it keeps it looking boyish! :-)
image
image
I even practiced some topstitching and managed straight lines (ish!) without unpicking. Which is shocking for my first attempt in a while!
What do you think?
Would your little like one?!

No comments: