Wednesday 5 June 2013

Previous Creations!

So this quick post should be photo heavy, just to show something's I've created prior to the blog so I didn't photograph the stages or anything for a tutorial....

Hope you enjoy :-)

Amy

xox


Purple Hoody with lined black hood - Recycled from an adults hoody (below image)!



These dungarees are my favourites and yet the length is already bcoming too small!
They were made from a knee length denim skirt (size 6 so minimal material) and a fat quater of mr.men fabric (with some scraps leftover!)

My only issue was that'd I'd never used snap's before, at least not the ones with a machine! So the straps didn't come out like I wanted and they are a let down... Originally I wanted to be able to reverse them at any point (they're lined with the mr.men fabric) but I just couldn't figure it out and was getting too stressed... They do however cross over! - and hold much better that way :)

The shorts basically hold themselves up. Little bear was happy with them anyway!


 I'm not an alcoholic ...  I just couldn't resist!
Resized from a man's Large t-shirt with three buttons at the neck..


Not the best picture but for some reason I can't find any others. I made this reversible cosy toes! It might look like it's sat funny but it's not thats the design from the original cosy toes still. One side is large spotted fleece and the other is a smaller spotted cotton. Keeps bear snug in winter time!

Ok so apparently I wasn't allowed to take photo's of little bear in his trousers :(
These are 100% linen... and you guessed it refashion from a pair of men's trousers I got at the charity shop.
I struggled like mad with the croth. It just wouldn't work :( and I also realised I hadn't taken the bum shape and nappy into account. But trial and error... they are still wearable for a bit longer  and I have more of the original trousers left to create some more... Happy days!



Quick and easy joggers - used the sleeves from a  misshaped zip up hoody

No comments: